Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Wash Tub

A couple of months ago I drew up an idea for a wash tub for cleaning the pounds and pounds of veggies I hope to one day grow. We already grow a lot of greens in our garden so cleaning them can be tedious and time consuming as well as space consuming. Our kitchen really isn't that spacious. So I thought what better way to solve this problem than to have smething close to the garden to wash the greens in right after being harvested.
When we remodeled our home we took out the previous bathtub and replaced it with a newer one. For a year the old tub has been sitting waiting for it's repurpose. It's the perfect size for the perfect job and thankfully My Love agreed. One day after work in just an hour, he built the stand, bolted the tub in and viola! It was just a dreamed up. I have to say, I am one lucky lucky gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment